The most frequently asked questions
- Where are you? In a privileged position in the splendid setting of Cervia: 190 metres from the sea and close to the town centre. Did you know that with our bikes you can reach the splendid Tower of San Michele in 2 minutes?
- Is there animation for children? All day, every day, for a holiday without a dull moment: Animation with Mini Club (4 - 7 years), Junior Club (8 - 11 years) and Teen Club (12 - 17 years) in the hotel and on the beach, we are waiting for you!
- What are the services for children? Children's kitchenette with everything you need to prepare baby food, cots with rails, toilet reducers, potties, inflatable changing table for the bed, pushchairs and helmets available, bicycles with seats for a nice trip into the city centre..
- What if I need a paediatrician? Our paediatrician is available every day from Monday to Friday; book your visit at Reception, and remember that it is a completely free service.
- Are drinks included even outside main meals? All day long at the hotel, at the pool, on the beach and in the garden you will find our drinks machines at your disposal.
- Is there a charge for the children's snack? Every afternoon in the bar area, you'll find a small buffet with a tasty sweet snack for the little ones, and from 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. there's the Angolo del Ghiottone with a succulent sweet or savoury snack for young and old.
- What is Dina Merendina? The morning snack that our animators give to the little ones from 9:00 to 10:00 in our garden.
- Do you have what I need to feed my little one? Vegetable broth (carrots, potatoes, courgettes), meat broth, pasta and vegetable puree (all without salt), cheese, extra-virgin olive oil, microwave, fridge for mothers, crockery, a minipimer, steriliser, and our staff are always available for any request.
- Is there a swimming pool? Is it heated? Heated swimming pool (temperature not less than 25°) in the hotel garden with baby water slide for endless fun.
- Is the room comfortable? There is a wide choice of accommodation ideal for all families, even large ones. In addition, thanks to our "aparthotel" formula, you can stay in spacious flats with all the services available in the hotel.
- Is there WIFI? Certainly, and it is available free of charge throughout the hotel; ask for the password at Reception.
- Is there a bicycle service? Absolutely! Stop by Reception to ask for the keys and helmets for the little ones and get ready for wonderful walks along Cervia's cycle path.
- Is there parking? For parking we have 2 options: free parking with shuttle service 3 minutes away from the hotel or indoor parking for a fee (€10 per day upon reservation).
- What if I have to give up my holiday? If you inform us of your wish to cancel 15 days before your arrival at the campsite, we will refund you the full amount paid up to that time. For cancellations made at a later date, we reserve the right to retain the deposit paid or, in the event of payment of the full amount by 31 March, an amount equal to any deposit (which may vary from a minimum of 350 to a maximum of 700 euros).